Bringing Agriculture into the GATT: Designing Acceptable Agricultural Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maury Bredahl & Andrew Schmitz & Jimmye S. Hillman, 1987. "Rent Seeking in International Trade: The Great Tomato War," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(1), pages 1-10.
- repec:fth:michin:289 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812798091_0012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1983. "Floating Exchange Rates in Less-Developed Countries: A Monetary Analysis of the Peruvian Experience, 1950-54," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(1), pages 73-81, February.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2009.
"A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and a Computational Assessment,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Globalization And International Trade Policies, chapter 12, pages 393-424
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1992. "A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and a Computational Assessment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 11-30, January.
- Brown, D.K. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1991. "A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and A Computational Assessment," Working Papers 289, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatrcp:49871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.