Impacts Of U.S. Country Of Origin Labeling On U.S. Hog Producers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Plastina, Alejandro S. & Giannakas, Konstantinos, 2007.
"Market And Welfare Effects Of Mandatory Country-Of-Origin Labeling In The Us Specialty Crops Sector,"
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN
9735, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Plastina, Alejandro S. & Giannakas, Konstantinos & Pick, Daniel H., 2008. "Market and Welfare Effects of Mandatory Country-of-Origin Labeling in the US Specialty Crops Sector," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6536, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Joseph, Siny & Lavoie, Nathalie, 2008. "Effectiveness of COOL in the U.S. Seafood Industry," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6260, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sterns, James A. & House, Lisa & VanSickle, John J. & Wysocki, Allen F., 2004.
"Cool And Consumers' Willingness To Pay In The Fresh Produce Industry - Some Initial Impressions From The Field,"
2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma
34780, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sterns, James A. & House, Lisa & VanSickle, John J. & Wysocki, Allen F., 2004. "COOL and Consumers' Willingness to Pay in the Fresh Produce Industry - Some Initial Impressions from the Field," Working Papers 15644, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gmcefr:18146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geomoca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.