New modes of governance of cooperative arrangements in agricultural markets: The case of Polish producer groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Peterson, Sonja, 2010.
"Integrating bioenergy into computable general equilibrium models -- A survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 673-686, May.
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Peterson, Sonja, 2008. "Integrating bioenergy into computable general equilibrium models: a survey," Kiel Working Papers 1473, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsCo-operatives; Governance; Organizational choice; Poland; Producer groups; Socialist legacy; Agribusiness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-09-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2009-09-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gaae09:53269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .