Structural Change and Technical Change in Polish Agriculture: An Adjustment Cost Approach with Technical and Allocative Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPolish agriculture; dynamic efficiency; adjustment cost; shadow cost approach; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; D21; D61; Q12;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-11-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2012-11-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa131:135777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .