Interactive programming of rural development funds – lessons from the field
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Margarian & David Blandford & Berkeley Hill, 2010. "A Theoretical Foundation of Rural Development Interventions and Evaluations is Needed," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 9(2), pages 35-39, August.
- David Blandford & Richard N. Boisvert & Berkeley Hill, 2010. "Improving the Evaluation of Rural Development Policy," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 9(1), pages 4-9, April.
- Jim Kinsella & Stephan J. Goetz & Mark D. Partridge & Steven C. Deller & David Fleming, 2010. "Evaluating RD Policies for Social and Human Capital Development," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 9(1), pages 42-47, April.
- Midmore, Peter & Langstaff, Lesley & Lowman, Stephen & Vaughan, Alison, 2008. "Qualitative evaluation of European Rural Development Policy: Evidence from Comparative Case Studies," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44434, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsrural development policy-making; interactive programming; budgeting; decision aid; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Q18; H72; R51;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa118:94892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .