« Femmes et Coquillages » pour une gestion durable des ressources conchylicoles dans le Delta du Saloum au Sénégal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassan, Daniel & Simioni, Michel, 2002. "Price Linkage and Transmission between Shippers and Retailers in the French Fresh Vegetable Channel," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24794, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kovenock, Dan & Widdows, Kealoha, 1998. "Price leadership and asymmetric price rigidity," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 167-187, February.
- Raymond J. Deneckere & Dan Kovenock, 1992. "Price Leadership," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 143-162.
- Jochen Meyer & Stephan Cramon-Taubadel, 2004.
"Asymmetric Price Transmission: A Survey,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 581-611.
- Meyer, Jochen & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2002. "Asymmetric Price Transmission: A Survey," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24822, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Enders, Walter & Siklos, Pierre L, 2001.
"Cointegration and Threshold Adjustment,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 19(2), pages 166-176, April.
- Enders, Walter & Siklos, Pierre L., 1998. "Cointegration and Threshold Adjustment," ISU General Staff Papers 199810010700001306, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "ENDERSIKLOS: RATS procedure to perform Enders-Siklos test for cointegration with threshold effect," Statistical Software Components RTS00064, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Enders-Siklos(2001) JBES paper on threshold cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTZ00053, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michel Simioni & Frédéric Gonzales & Patrice Guillotreau & Laurent Le Grel, 2013. "Detecting Asymmetric Price Transmission with Consistent Threshold along the Fish Supply Chain," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 61(1), pages 37-60, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.