Territoriality of the agroecological and conventional systems in family farming in Rondônia - the Amazon forest – Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keuning, Steven J & de Ruijter, Willem A, 1988. "Guidelines to the Construction of a Social Accounting Matrix," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Hans Löfgren & Sherman Robinson, 1999. "Nonseparable Farm Household Decisions in a Computable General Equilibrium Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 663-670.
- Magnani, Riccardo & Perali, Carlo Federico & Polinori, Paolo, 2003. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Mid Term Review of the CAP on Italian Agriculture," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15744, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
More about this item
Keywordsagroecology; Rondônia–amazon Region; familiar agriculture.; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-13 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .