Du local au global : Dynamiques de développement des Indications Géographiques dans les pays en développement. Le cas du poivre de Kampot et du sucre de palme de Kampong Speu au Cambodge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- André Torre, 2004. "Introduction," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 280(1), pages 2-7.
- Hiroko Amemiya & Danièle Benezech & Michel Renault, 2008. "Les circuits courts : Un « monde de commercialisation » interpersonnel ?," Post-Print halshs-00347735, HAL.
- Lucy Jarosz, 2000. "Understanding agri-food networks as social relations," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 17(3), pages 279-283, September.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIndication Géographique; filières agroalimentaires; Cambodge; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.