The European Commission In The Cap Decision Making: A Case Study On The Sugar Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eli Feinerman & Marinus Komen, 2005. "The Use of Organic vs. Chemical Fertilizer with a Mineral Losses Tax: The Case of Dutch Arable Farmers," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(3), pages 367-388, November.
- Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Marchand, Fleur L. & Van Meensel, Jef & Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Derogation on the EU Nitrates Directive: does it make a difference?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44436, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Marchand, Fleur L. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Flexible quota constraints in positive mathematical programming models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6640, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Berger, Thomas, 2001. "Agent-based spatial models applied to agriculture: a simulation tool for technology diffusion, resource use changes and policy analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 245-260, September.
- Van der Straeten, Bart & Buysse, Jeroen & Marchand, Fleur L. & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Claeys, Dakerlia & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Fertilization: trade-offs between manure abatement and plant productivity," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43642, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kathrin Happe, 2005. "Agricultural policies and farm structures - agent-based simulation and application to EU-policy reform," Others 0504011, EconWPA.
- Balmann, Alfons, 1997. "Farm-Based Modelling of Regional Structural Change: A Cellular Automata Approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 85-108.
- Berger, Thomas, 2001. "Agent-based spatial models applied to agriculture: a simulation tool for technology diffusion, resource use changes and policy analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Breen, James P. & Donnellan, Trevor & Hennessy, Thia C. & Thorne, Fiona S., 2008. "A farm level analysis of the impact of milk quota reform: integrating econometric estimation with optimisation models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6480, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- RÃ©my Courdier & François Guerrin & Fenintsoa Andriamasinoro & Jean-Marie Paillat, 2002. "Agent-Based Simulation of Complex Systems: Application to Collective Management of Animal Wastes," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 5(3), pages 1-4.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP Reform; Sugar reform; Institutional settings; Consultation procedure; CMO; Agricultural and Food Policy; Political Economy; Q10; Q18.;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa109:44847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.