Common Financing For Agricultural Policy Budgetary Questions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carsten Daugbjerg, 1999. "Reforming the CAP: Policy Networks and Broader Institutional Structures," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 407-428, September.
More about this item
Keywordspublic goods; fiscal federalism; a new agricultural policy; Agricultural and Food Policy; Public Economics; Q14; Q18; H41;
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa109:44820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .