Evaluation of policy measures in agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Clare Ahearn & Jet Yee & Penni Korb, 2005. "Effects of Differing Farm Policies on Farm Structure and Dynamics," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1182-1189.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Ashok K. Mishra, 2005. "Another Look at Decoupling: Additional Evidence on the Production Effects of Direct Payments," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1200-1210.
- Teresa Serra & Barry K. Goodwin & Allen M. Featherstone, 2005. "Agricultural Policy Reform and Off-farm Labour Decisions," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 271-285.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2006. "Assessing CAP Reform: Sensitivity of Modelling Decoupled Policies," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 415-440.
- Christos T. Papadas & Dale C. Dahl, 1999. "Supply-Driven Input-Output Multipliers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 269-285.
- David Colman & Michael Burton & Dan Rigby & Jeremy Franks, 2002.
"Structural Change and Policy Reform in the UK Dairy Sector,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 645-663.
- D Colman & M Burton & D Rigby & J Franks, 2001. "Structural Change and Policy Reform in the UK Dairy Sector," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0117, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Loizou, Efstratios & Mattas, Konstadinos & Rozakis, Stelios & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2005. "Policy Decisions Evaluation in Agriculture Employing Input-Output Techniques: The Case of Tobacco Sector Regime Reform," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234614, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Judez, L. & Chaya, C. & Martinez, S. & Gonzalez, A. A., 2001. "Effects of the measures envisaged in "Agenda 2000" on arable crop producers and beef and veal producers: an application of Positive Mathematical Programming to representative farms of a Span," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 121-138, February.
- Joe Dewbre, 2006. "The Impact of Coupled and Decoupled Government Subsidies on Off-Farm Labor Participation of U.S. Farm Operators," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 393-408.
- Midmore, Peter & Langstaff, Lesley & Lowman, Stephen & Vaughan, Alison, 2008. "Evaluating Pillar 2 Employment Impacts: Case Study Methodology and Results for East Wales," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43959, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa109:44802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.