The Competitiveness Of Tourism And Rural Tourism Offer In Bosnia And Herzegovina Through Application Of The Marketing Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yves Léon, 2005. "Rural development in Europe: a research frontier for agricultural economists," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 301-317, September.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing; tourism; rural tourism; conceptual model of tourism development; Bosnia; Herzegovina; Agribusiness; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-03-20 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2010-03-20 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-03-20 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ea113a:57505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .