Empirical Analysis of Stanchion and Parlor Milking Cost on New York Dairy Farms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Katsumata, Kentaro & Tauer, Loren W., 2008. "Empirical Analysis of Stanchion and Parlor Milking Cost on New York Dairy Farms," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6886, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sangit Chatterjee & Frederick Wiseman & Robert Perez, 2002. "Studying improved performance in golf," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1219-1227.
- Cinzia Daraio & Léopold Simar, 2005.
"Introducing Environmental Variables in Nonparametric Frontier Models: a Probabilistic Approach,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 93-121, September.
- Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar, 2003. "Introducing Environmental Variables in Nonparametric Frontier Models: a Probabilistic Approach," LEM Papers Series 2003/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Douglas Coate & David Goldbaum, 2004. "Skills, Purses, and Performance in Professional Golf," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-007, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
More about this item
KeywordsMilking Costs; Stanchion; Parlor; New York Dairy Farms; Farm Management; Financial Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:51129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .