CREATING PLACE FOR THE DISPLACED: Migration and Urbanization in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ejaz Ghani, 2011. "Reshaping Tomorrow : Is South Asia Ready for the Big Leap?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16360.
- Sinha, Anushree & Kanbur, Ravi, 2012. "Informality: Concepts, Facts And Models," Working Papers 128801, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Public Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2012-08-23 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2012-08-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:128803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .