Modeling the Effects of Climate Change on Grain Production in the U.S.: An Experimental Design Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Neil Collender & James A. Chalfant, 1986. "An Alternative Approach to Decisions under Uncertainty Using the Empirical Moment-Generating Function," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(3), pages 727-731.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1995.
"Optimal Design Of A Voluntary Green Payment Program Under Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- JunJie Wu & Bruce A. Babcock, 1995. "Optimal Design of a Voluntary Green Payment Program Under Asymmetric Information," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 95-wp131, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1995. "Optimal Design of a Voluntary Green Payment Program Under Asymmetric Information," Staff General Research Papers Archive 843, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas, Arthur C. & Boisvert, Richard N., 1995. "The Bioeconomics Of Regulating Nitrates In Groundwater From Agricultural Production Through Taxes, Quantity Restrictions, And Pollution Permits," Research Bulletins 122999, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Erik Lichtenberg & David Zilberman, 1988. "Efficient Regulation of Environmental Health Risks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 167-178.
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Regmi, Anita & Schmit, Todd M., 1995. "Econometric Relationships for Estimating and Ranking Distributions of Nitrate Leaching from Corn Production," Working Papers 127945, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:127947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .