The Translog Production Function: Its Properties, Its Several Interpretations and Estimation Problems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline Stiel & Astrid Cullmann & Maria Nieswand, 2015. "Productivity in Electricity Retail after Market Liberalisation: Analysing the Effects of Ownership and Firm's Governance Structure," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1531, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:107-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bailey, Elizabeth & Boisvert, Richard N., 1989. "A Comparison Of Risk Efficiency Criteria In Evaluating Groundnut Performance In Drought-Prone Areas," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(3), pages 1-17, December.
- Stiel, Caroline & Cullmann, Astrid & Nieswand, Maria, 2015. "Productivity in the Electricity Retail Market: Does Ownership Matter? A Structural Production Function Approach for Germany," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112954, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:seg:012016:v:2:y:2017:i:3:p:55-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:129:y:2017:i:c:p:246-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beate Henschel & Carsten Pohl & Marcel Thum, 2008. "Demographic Change and Regional Labour Markets: The Case of Eastern Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 2315, CESifo Group Munich.
- Abdullah, Maisom, 1989. "Capital-labor substitutability in Malaysian manufacturing: alternative estimates and policy implications," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009905, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Akridge, Jay T., 1987. "Productive Efficiency in Multiproduct Firms: The Case of Retail Fertilizer Plants," 1987 Annual Meeting, August 2-5, East Lansing, Michigan 269957, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zhao, Tianli & Sado, Yukako & Boisvert, Richard N. & Poe, Gregory L., 2009. "“Open Markets” v. “Structured Bilateral Trades”: Results of Economic Modeling of Point-to-Point Source Water Quality Trading in the Non-Tidal Passaic River Basin," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49509, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Perrings, Charles, 2005.
"Crop biodiversity, risk management and the implications of agricultural assistance,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 459-466, December.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Charles Perrings, 2004. "Crop Biodiversity, Risk Management and the Implications of Agricultural Assistance," Working Papers 0084, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- Mount, Timothy D. & Chapman, Duane & Khanna, Neha, 1997. "An Exploration of the Differences in National Growth: Some Implications for Future Environmental Policy," Working Papers 127886, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Regmi, Anita & Schmidt, Todd M., 1996. "Policy Implications of Ranking Distributions of Nitrate Runoff and Leaching by Farm, Region, and Soil Productivity," Working Papers 127932, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudarb:182035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.