Business Summary New York State 2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kandel, William, 2008. "Profile of Hired Farmworkers, A 2008 Update," Economic Research Report 56461, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bills, Nelson L. & Stanton, Bernard F., 2009. "Census of Agriculture Highlights, New York State, 2007," EB Series 55945, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Maloney, Thomas R. & Bills, Nelson L., 2008. "The New York State Agricultural Immigration and Human Resource Management Issues Study," Research Bulletins 121573, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Maloney, Thomas R. & Grusenmeyer, David C., 2005. "Survey of Hispanic Dairy Workers in New York State," Research Bulletins 122087, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsBUSINESS ANALYSIS; DAIRY MANAGEMENT; FARM BUSINESS SUMMARY; NEW YORK FARMS; Livestock Production/Industries; Q12; Q14;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudarb:121571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .