Did the CAP reform affect off-farm labour participation in Italian farms?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raimondi, Valentina & Curzi, Daniele & Bertoni, Danilo & Olper, Alessandro, 2013.
"Off-farm Labour Decision of Italian Farm Operators,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
173, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Raimondi, Valentina & Curzi, Daniele & Bertoni, Danilo & Olper, Alessandro, 2013. "Off-farm Labour Decision of Italian Farm Operators," Working papers 157120, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Genius, Margarita, 2013. "Production and Off-Farm Employment Decisions of Greek and Hungarian Farmers in the Light of the Last CAP Refrom," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 1-16.
- World Bank, . "Better Opportunities for All," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank, number 33545.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-06-25 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aieacp:124098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.