Valuation of a Recreational Fishery - A Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chern, Wen S. & Just, Richard E., 1978. "Econometric Analysis of Supply Response and Demand for Processing Tomatoes in California," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 251949.
- Lindner, R. & Fischer, A. & Pardey, P., 1979. "The time to adoption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 187-190.
- Askari, Hossein & Cummings, John Thomas, 1977. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the Nerlove Model: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 257-292, June.
- B. J. Morzuch & R. D. Weaver & P. G. Helmberger, 1980. "Wheat Acreage Supply Response under Changing Farm Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(1), pages 29-37.
- Hans P. Binswanger, 1980.
"Attitudes Toward Risk: Experimental Measurement in Rural India,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(3), pages 395-407.
- Hans Binswanger, 1980. "Attitudes toward risk: Experimental measurement in rural india," Artefactual Field Experiments 00009, The Field Experiments Website.
- Marc A. Johnson & E. C. Pasour, 1981. "An Opportunity Cost View of Fixed Asset Theory and the Overproduction Trap," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(1), pages 1-7.
- J. P. Houck & M. E. Ryan, 1972. "Supply Analysis for Corn in the United States: The Impact of Changing Government Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(2), pages 184-191.
- Paul C. Westcott, 1991. "Planting Flexibility and Land Allocation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1105-1115.
- Houck, James P. & Ryan, Mary E., 1972. "Supply Analysis For Corn In The United States: The Impact Of Changing Government Programs," Staff Papers 13554, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-04-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2013-04-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2013-04-13 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare92:146533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .