Optimal taxes and charges in the management and use of water resources (with particular reference to the MDB)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M., 2010.
"Australia’s National Action Plan for Salinity and Water Quality: a retrospective assessment,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(4), December.
- David J. Pannell & Anna M. Roberts, 2010. "Australia's National Action Plan for Salinity and Water Quality: a retrospective assessment ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(4), pages 437-456, October.
- McIvor, John G. & Monypenny, Richard, 1995. "Evaluation of pasture management systems for beef production in the semi-arid tropics: Model development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 45-67.
- MacLeod, N.D. & McIvor, J.G., 2008. "Quantifying production-environment tradeoffs for grazing land management -- A case example from the Australian rangelands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 488-497, April.
- Pannell, David J., 2009. "Australian environmental and natural resource policy – from the Natural Heritage Trust to Caring for our Country," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47935, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-07-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-07-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2016-07-02 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare16:235787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .