Whole farm analysis-Fertiliser nitrogen can reduce deep drainage and increase profitability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Moxey & Ben White & Adam Ozanne, 1999. "Efficient Contract Design for Agri-Environment Policy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 187-202.
- Bystrom, Olof & Bromley, Daniel W., 1998.
"Contracting For Nonpoint-Source Pollution Abatement,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Olof Bystrom & DANIEL W. BROMLEY, 1996. "Contracting for Non-Point-Source Pollution Abatement," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 392, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Lifran, Robert & Tidball, Mabel, 2005. "Use of coupled incentives to improve adoption of environmentally friendly technologies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 311-329, March.
- JunJie Wu & Bruce A. Babcock, 1996.
"Contract Design for the Purchase of Environmental Goods from Agriculture,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 935-945.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1996. "Contract Design for the Purchase of Environmental Goods from Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1050, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Picard, Pierre, 1995. "An incentive approach to land set-aside programs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1487-1509, October.
- Parkhurst, Gregory M. & Shogren, Jason F. & Bastian, Chris & Kivi, Paul & Donner, Jennifer & Smith, Rodney B. W., 2002. "Agglomeration bonus: an incentive mechanism to reunite fragmented habitat for biodiversity conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 305-328, May.
More about this item
Keywordscropping systems; profitability; modelling; variability; whole farm budgeting; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare04:59705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.