Farmers’ Choice and Informal Credit Markets in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Calvin, Linda & Kuchler, Fred, 2008. "Market Response to a Food Safety Shock: The 2006 Foodborne Illness Outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 Linked to Spinach," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6448, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsinformal credit; financial constraints; China; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Development; Q12; C5; G21;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-MFD-2011-05-24 (Microfinance)
- NEP-TRA-2011-05-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .