Brazilian Agricultural Productivity and Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Wilen, 2007. "Economics of Spatial-Dynamic Processes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1134-1144.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2010.
"Dynamic sanitary and phytosanitary trade policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 21-30, July.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2008. "Dynamic Sanitary and Phytosanitary Trade Policy," Working Papers 43395, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lars J. Olson & Santanu Roy, 2008. "Dynamic Sanitary and Phytosanitary Trade Policy," Departmental Working Papers 0806, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca S. & Wilen, James E., 2010.
"Optimal control of spatial-dynamic processes: The case of biological invasions,"
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado
61375, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca S. & Wilen, James E., 2011. "Optimal Control of Spatial-Dynamic Processes: The Case of Biological Invasions," Discussion Papers dp-11-07, Resources For the Future.
- Burnett, Kimberly M. & Kaiser, Brooks A. & Roumasset, James A., 2007.
"Invasive Species Control over Space and Time: Miconia calvescens on Oahu, Hawaii,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(s1), pages 125-132, October.
- Burnett, Kimberly M. & Kaiser, Brooks A. & Roumasset, James A., 2007. "Invasive Species Control over Space and Time: Miconia calvescens on Oahu, Hawaii," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(October), October.
- Odom, Doreen I. S. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Sinden, J. A. & Griffith, Garry R., 2003. "Policies for the management of weeds in natural ecosystems: the case of scotch broom (Cytisus scoparius, L.) in an Australian national park," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 119-135, February.
- Costello, Christopher & Springborn, Michael & McAusland, Carol & Solow, Andrew, 2007. "Unintended biological invasions: Does risk vary by trading partner?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 262-276, November.
- Lars J. Olson & Santanu Roy, 2002. "The Economics of Controlling a Stochastic Biological Invasion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1311-1316.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazilian agriculture; Embrapa; input distance function; stochastic frontier; total factor productivity; technical change; efficiency; International Development; Productivity Analysis; O2; O3;
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-05-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.