Empirical Investigation Of The Impact Of The 2007 Recall On The Demand For Peanut Butter Brands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Aizer, 2003. "Low Take-Up in Medicaid: Does Outreach Matter and for Whom?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 238-241, May.
- Anna Aizer, 2007.
"Public Health Insurance, Program Take-Up, and Child Health,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 400-415, August.
- Anna Aizer, 2006. "Public Health Insurance, Program Take-Up, and Child Health," NBER Working Papers 12105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsfood recalls; polynomial distributed lag model; consumer behavior; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-05-07 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .