Social Network Capital and Academic Careers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eiswerth, Mark E. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2009.
"The ghost of extinction: Preservation values and minimum viable population in wildlife models,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2129-2136, May.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Eiswerth, Mark E., 2007. "The Ghost of Extinction: Preservation Values and Minimum Viable Population in Wildlife Models," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9790, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Mark Eiswerth, 2008. "The Ghost of Extinction: Preservation Values and Minimum Viable Population in Wildlife Models," Working Papers 2008-09, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2004.
"The complex interactions of markets for endangered species products,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 926-953, September.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2002. "The Complex Interaction of Markets For Endangered Species Products," Discussion Papers dp-02-21, Resources For the Future.
- Damania, Richard & Bulte, Erwin H., 2007. "The economics of wildlife farming and endangered species conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 461-472, May.
- Heltberg, Rasmus, 2001. "Impact of the ivory trade ban on poaching incentives: a numerical example," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 189-195, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial capital; academic networks; human capital; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Labor and Human Capital; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea10:61072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .