Do College Students Learn By Correcting Missed Exam Questions?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valdes, Alberto & Lopez, Ramon E., 1999. "Fighting Rural Poverty In Latin America: New Evidence And Policy," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21581, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Toniolo, Angelica & Uhl, Christopher, 1995. "Economic and ecological perspectives on agriculture in the Eastern Amazon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 959-973, June.
- Scatena, Frederick N. & Walker, Robert T. & Homma, Alfredo Kingo Oyama & de Conto, Arnaldo Jose & Ferreira, Celio Armando Palheta & de Amorim Carvalho, Rui & Neves da Rocha, Antonio C.P. & Moreira dos, 1996. "Cropping and fallowing sequences of small farms in the "terra firme" landscape of the Brazilian Amazon: a case study from Santarem, Para," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 29-40, July.
- Gerald C. Nelson & Daniel Hellerstein, 1997.
"Do Roads Cause Deforestation? Using Satellite Images in Econometric Analysis of Land Use,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 80-88.
- Nelson, Gerald & Hellerstein, Daniel, 1997. "Do roads cause deforestation? Using satellite images in econometric analysis of land use," MPRA Paper 25261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez, Ramon, 1997. "Environmental externalities in traditional agriculture and the impact of trade liberalization: the case of Ghana," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 17-39, June.
- Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Kramer, Randall A., 2001.
"Worth of watersheds: a producer surplus approach for valuing drought mitigation in Eastern Indonesia,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 123-146, February.
- Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Kramer, Randall A., 1999. "Worth of Watersheds: A Producer Surplus Approach for Valuing Drought Mitigation in Eastern Indonesia," Working Papers 99-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Allen Blackman & Heidi J. Albers & Beatriz ávalos-Sartorio & Lisa Crooks Murphy, 2008.
"Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(1), pages 216-231.
- Blackman, Allen & Albers, Heidi & Sartorio, Beatriz & Crooks, Lisa, 2003. "Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee," Discussion Papers dp-03-60, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Albers, Heidi J. & Ávalos Sartorio, Beatriz & Crooks, Lisa, 2007. "Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee," Discussion Papers dp-07-30, Resources For the Future.
- Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & David T. Butry, 2005. "Spatial Complementarity of Forests and Farms: Accounting for Ecosystem Services," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 995-1008.
- Verner, Dorte, 2004. "Poverty in the Brazilian Amazon: an assessment of poverty focused on the State of Para," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3357, The World Bank.
- Larson, Bruce A. & Bromley, Daniel W., 1990. "Property rights, externalities, and resource degradation : Locating the tragedy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 235-262, October.
- Edward B. Barbier & Ramón E. López & Jacob P. Hochard, 2016. "Debt, Poverty and Resource Management in a Rural Smallholder Economy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 411-427, February.
- Chomitz, Kenneth M & Gray, David A, 1996. "Roads, Land Use, and Deforestation: A Spatial Model Applied to Belize," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(3), pages 487-512, September.
- Cropper, Maureen & Griffiths, Charles, 1994. "The Interaction of Population Growth and Environmental Quality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 250-254, May.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Barrett, Scott, 1991. "Optimal soil conservation and the reform of agricultural pricing policies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 167-187, October.
- Karen Ann Dvořàk, 1992. "Resource Management by West African Farmers and the Economics of Shifting Cultivation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(3), pages 809-815.
- Coomes, Oliver T. & Grimard, Franque & Burt, Graeme J., 2000. "Tropical forests and shifting cultivation: secondary forest fallow dynamics among traditional farmers of the Peruvian Amazon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Pfaff, Alexander S. P., 1999. "What Drives Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon?: Evidence from Satellite and Socioeconomic Data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 26-43, January.
- Maureen Cropper & Jyotsna Puri & Charles Griffiths, 2001. "Predicting the Location of Deforestation: The Role of Roads and Protected Areas in North Thailand," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(2), pages 172-186.
- Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A., 1994. "Population growth, soil fertility, and agricultural intensification," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 403-428, August.
- Kenneth M. Chomitz & Timothy S. Thomas, 2003. "Determinants of Land Use in Amazônia: A Fine-Scale Spatial Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 1016-1028.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-298, January.
- Klaus Deininger & Bart Minten, 2002. "Determinants of Deforestation and the Economics of Protection: An Application to Mexico," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 943-960.
More about this item
KeywordsStudent learning; Assessment; Exam; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .