The Welfare Impact Of Self-Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mason, Chuck & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H., 2001.
"Systemic Risk In U.S. Crop And Revenue Insurance Programs,"
Proceedings: 2001 Regional Committee NC-221, October 1-2, 2001, McLean, Virginia
132389, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Chuck Mason & Dermot J. Hayes & Sergio H. Lence, 2001. "Systemic Risk in U.S. Crop and Revenue Insurance Programs," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-wp266, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Mason, C. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H., 2001. "Systemic Risk in U.S. Crop and Revenue Insurance Programs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11396, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Alan P. Ker, 1998. "Nonparametric Estimation of Crop Yield Distributions: Implications for Rating Group-Risk Crop Insurance Contracts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 139-153.
- Mario J. Miranda & Joseph W. Glauber, 1997. "Systemic Risk, Reinsurance, and the Failure of Crop Insurance Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 206-215.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .