Building and Using Databases for Cliometric Research on Education and Demography: An Introduction to “HISTAT”
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Claude Diebolt & Gabriele Franzmann & Jürgen Sensch, 2015. "Building and Using Databases for Cliometric Research on Education and Demography: An Introduction to “HISTAT”," Working Papers of BETA 2015-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claude Diebolt, 2016.
"Modelling Education Dynamics with Cliometrics Foundations,"
01-16, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Claude Diebolt, 2016. "Modelling Education Dynamics with Cliometric Foundations," Working Papers of BETA 2016-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2015-12-01 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:afc:wpaper:03-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afcccea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .