Exchange Rate Determination: The Case of Singapore
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Kian-Ping Lim, 2004.
"On Singapore Dollar–U.S. Dollar And Purchasing Power Parity,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 49(01), pages 71-84.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Kian-Ping Lim, 2003. "On Singaporean Dollar-U.S. Dollar and Purchasing Power Parity," International Finance 0309001, EconWPA, revised 01 Nov 2004.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Kian-Ping Lim, 2004. "On Singaporean Dollar-U.S. Dollar and Purchasing Power Parity," International Trade 0405004, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; economic models; international trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:1989-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .