Beliefs and Public Good Provision with Anonymous Contributors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wilfredo Leiva Maldonado & Jose A. Rodrigues-Neto, 2016. "Beliefs and Public Good Provision with Anonymous Contributors," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 18(5), pages 691-708, October.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2013-01-07 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EXP-2013-01-07 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2013-01-07 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2013-01-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2013-01-07 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PUB-2013-01-07 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:acb:cbeeco:2012-599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .