Report NEP-URE-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lourdes Diaz Olvera & Didier Plat & Pascal Pochet, 2013. "The puzzle of mobility and access to the city in Sub-Saharan Africa," Post-Print halshs-00861105, HAL.
- Nicola Brandt, 2014. "Greening the Property Tax," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 17, OECD Publishing.
- Görlitz, Katja & Rzepka, Sylvi, 2014. "Does Regional Training Supply Determine Employees' Training Participation?," IZA Discussion Papers 8101, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Bonneu, Florent, 2014. "Measuring and testing spatial mass concentration with micro-geographic data," TSE Working Papers 14-474, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2014. "The Effect of Regional Entrepreneurship Culture on Economic Development - Evidence for Germany," Jena Economics Research Papers 2014-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Robert J. Hill & Michael Scholz, 2014. "Incorporating Geospatial Data in House Price Indexes: A Hedonic Imputation Approach with Splines," Graz Economics Papers 2014-05, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Emeric Lendjel & Marianne Fischman, 2013. "Transaction costs of inland river transport for urban logistics in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00978092, HAL.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Licklederer, Stefanie, 2014. "Skill formation, career planning, and transitions: The last two years in a German lower track secondary school," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-026, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Aysoy, Cem & Aysoy, Cevriye & Tumen, Semih, 2014. "Quantifying and Explaining Stickiness in Housing Rents: A Turkish Case Study with Micro-Level Data," MPRA Paper 55292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saniter, Nils & Siedler, Thomas, 2014. "The Effects of Occupational Knowledge: Job Information Centers, Educational Choices, and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8100, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ambec, Stefan & Kervinio, Yann, 2014. "Cooperative decision-making for the provision of a locally undesirable facility," TSE Working Papers 14-480, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gillet, Holger & Pauser, Johannes, 2014. "Efficiency in public input provision in two asymmetric jurisdictions with imperfect labour markets," IAB-Discussion Paper 201411, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Siegert, Caspar & Ulbricht, Robert, 2014. "Dynamic Oligopoly Pricing: Evidence from the Airline Industry," TSE Working Papers 14-478, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2019.
- Stenkula, Mikael, 2014. "Taxation of Real Estate in Sweden (1862–2013)," Working Paper Series 1018, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Sep 2015.
- Bossler, Mario, 2014. "Sorting within and across establishments : the immigrant-native wage differential in Germany," IAB-Discussion Paper 201410, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Richard Almy, 2014. "Valuation and Assessment of Immovable Property," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 19, OECD Publishing.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu & Zafar, Sameen, 2014. "Technological progress with segmented factor markets and welfare implications for the urban poor," MPRA Paper 55297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2014. "The Lindahl equilibrium in Schumpeterian growth models: Knowledge diffusion, social value of innovations and optimal R&D incentives," IDEI Working Papers 821, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- James CUST & Ridwan D. RUSLI, 2014. "The economic spillovers from resource extraction: a partial resource blessing at the subnational level?," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1402, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Anastasiia Konstantynova & James R. Wilson, 2014. "Comparing Cluster Policies: An Analytical Framework," Working Papers 2014R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Marianna Kudlyak & John Mondragon, 2014. "Does Greater Inequality Lead to More Household Borrowing? New Evidence from Household Data," Working Paper 14-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.