Report NEP-URE-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Fortin & Andre Leclerc, 2007. "Determinants of Mortgage indebtedness in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 07-11, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Charles T. Clotfelter & Helen F. Ladd & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2007. "Teacher Credentials and Student Achievement in High School: A Cross-Subject Analysis with Student Fixed Effects," NBER Working Papers 13617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Li & Shunfeng Song, 2007. "Property Tax in Urban China," Working Papers 07-008, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Katherine Cuff Nicolas Marceau, 2007. "Tenancy Default, Excess Demand and the Rental Market," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-08, McMaster University.
- Charles T. Clotfelter & Helen F. Ladd & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2007. "Are Teacher Absences Worth Worrying About in the U.S.?," NBER Working Papers 13648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gábor Vadas, 2007. "Wealth portfolio of Hungarian households – Urban legends and facts," MNB Occasional Papers 2007/68, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Item repec:cte:werepe:we077443 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:gra:fegper:05/07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jütting, Johannes P. & Uchimura, Hiroko, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 16, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Fungisai Nota & Shunfeng Song, 2007. "Further Analysis of the Zipf's Law: Does the Rank-Size Rule Really Exist?," Working Papers 07-006, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Alpanda, Sami, 2007. "The Boom-Bust Cycle in Japanese Asset Prices," MPRA Paper 5895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Gambarotto & Stefano Solari, 2007. "Regional Dispersion of Economic Activities And Models of Capitalism in Europe," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0061, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2007. "When is Seller Price Setting with Linear Fees Optimal for Intermediaries?," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1014, The University of Melbourne.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Strain, 2007. "Payday holiday: how households fare after payday credit bans," Staff Reports 309, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.