Report NEP-URE-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Böhlmark, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael, 2007. "The Impact of School Choice on Pupil Achievement, Segregation and Costs: Swedish Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wei Sun & Robert K. Triest & Anthony Webb, 2007. "Optimal retirement asset decumulation strategies: the impact of housing wealth," Public Policy Discussion Paper 07-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Brümmerhoff, Dieter & Reich, Utz-Peter, 2007. "Treatment of owner-occupied housing in national accounts: Some questions," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 78-1, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Zietz & Emily N. Zietz & G. Stacy Sirmans., 2007. "Determinants of House Prices: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 200706, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009533_v3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Giulio Zanella, 2007. "Unpacking social interactions," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU07-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Pieter A. Gautier & Michael Svarer & Coen N. Teulings, 2007. "Sin City?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-021/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- GUILLAIN, Rachel & DALL'ERBA, Sandy & LE GALLO, Julie, 2007. "Politiques de développement et croissance régionale en Europe : le rôle des rendements croissants et des dépendances spatiales," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2007-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Andr� Lucas & Marius Ooms & Kees van Montfort & Victor van der Geest, 2007. "Estimating Systematic Continuous-time Trends in Recidivism using a Non-Gaussian Panel Data Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-027/4, Tinbergen Institute.