Report NEP-URE-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dasgupta, Basab & Lall, Somik V., 2006. "Assessing benefits of slum upgrading programs in second-best settings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3993, The World Bank.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2006. "Regional-Local Dimension of Russia's Fiscal Equalization," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0616, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Gertler, Paul & Martinez, Sebastian & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2006. "Investing cash transfers to raise long term living standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3994, The World Bank.
- Jiang, Juan & Harayama, Yuko & Abe, Shiro, 2006. "University-local industry linkages : the case of Tohoku University in the Sendai area of Japan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3991, The World Bank.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2006. "On The Economic And Budgetary Effects Of Investments In Scuts -The Portuguese Toll-Free Highways," Working Papers 37, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Yariv, Leeat, "undated". "Diffusion on social networks," Working Papers 1251, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Michael Svarer & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2006. "Educational Homogamy: Preferences or Opportunities?," Economics Working Papers 2006-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Fedderke, Johannes W. & Bogetic & Zeljko, 2006. "Infrastructure and growth in South Africa : direct and indirect productivity impacts of 19 infrastructure measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3989, The World Bank.