Report NEP-URE-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pesaran, M.H. & Schuermann, T. & Treutler, B-J., 2005. "The Role of Industry, Geography and Firm Heterogeneity in Credit Risk Diversification," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0529, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Charles Grant & Tuomas Peltonen, 2005. "Housing and Equity Wealth Effects of Italian Households," DNB Working Papers 043, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sandra Wallman, 2005. "Network Capital and Social Trust: Pre-Conditions for ‘Good’ Diversity?," Working Papers 2005.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Elsbeth van Hylckama Vlieg, 2005. "Accommodating Differences," Working Papers 2005.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ercole Sori & Renato Sansa, 2005. "Governance of Diversity Between Social Dynamics and Conflicts in Multicultural Cities. A Selected Survey on Historical Bibliography," Working Papers 2005.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Åslund, Olof & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2005. "Measuring conditional segregation: methods and empirical examples," Working Paper Series 2005:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hiselius, Lena Winslott, 2005. "Preferences regarding road transports of hazardous materials using choice experiments - any sign of biases?," Working Papers 2005:30, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Gallo, Fredrik, 2005. "Determining the Level of Transportation Costs in the Core-Periphery Model: a Majority Voting Approach," Working Papers 2005:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Philip J. Cook & Jens Ludwig, 2005. "Assigning Deviant Youths to Minimize Total Harm," NBER Working Papers 11390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & William J. Collins & Albert Yoon, 2005. "Evaluating the Role of Brown vs. Board of Education in School Equalization, Desegregation, and the Income of African Americans," NBER Working Papers 11394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Froehlich & Katharina Michaelowa, 2005. "Peer effects and textbooks in primary education: Evidence from francophone sub-Saharan Africa," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-11, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- dhafer saidane, 2005. "Concurrence spatiale, différenciation verticale et comportement bancaire," Finance 0505021, EconWPA.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Simon Zemp, 2003. "Spatial Spillovers in Metropolitan Areas: Evidence from Swiss Communes," CREMA Working Paper Series 2003-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler, 2004. "Growth Effects of Public Expenditure on the State and Local Level: Evidence from a Sample of Rich Governments," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2004. "The Role of Direct Democracy and Federalism in Local Power," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-25, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Kyoko Hirose & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2005. "Knowledge spillovers, location of industry, and endogenous growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Kyoko Hirose, 2005. "Migration and agglomeration with knowledge spillovers," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-16, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).