Report NEP-URE-2004-05-09This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:rpfina:1011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandberg, Krister, 2004. "Hedonic Prices, Economic Growth, and Spatial Dependence," Umeå Economic Studies 631, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Ahmed, Akhter U. & Arends-Kuenning, Mary, 2003. "Do crowded classrooms crowd out learning?," FCND briefs 149, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:cdl:ucbrie:1018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:1047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jörg Baten, 2003. "Creating Firms for a New Century: Determinants of Firm Creation around 1900," CESifo Working Paper Series 1065, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:cdl:anderf:1241 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Deininger, Klaus & Songqing Jin, 2003. "Land sales and rental markets in transition - evidence from rural Viet Nam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3013, The World Bank.
- Hallman, Kelly & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Ruel, Marie T. & de la Briere, Benedicte, 2003. "Childcare and work," FCND briefs 151, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Matthias Wrede, 2003. "Tax Deductibility of Commuting Expenses and Residential Land Use with more than one Center," CESifo Working Paper Series 972, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:1048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krishna, Anirudh, 2003. "Understanding, measuring and utilizing social capital: clarifying concepts and presenting a field application from India," CAPRi working papers 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- BAUMONT, Catherine, 2004. "Spatial effects in housing price models. Do housing prices capitalize urban development policies in the agglomeration of Dijon (1999)?," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-04, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.