Report NEP-URE-2004-04-18This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:03165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arévalo, Raquel & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2004. "The rental equivalence approach to nonrental housing in the consumer price index. evidence from Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we041704, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Marco Arnone, 2004. "Instruments and Models for Local Economic Development: Development Agencies - An European Comparison," Urban/Regional 0404003, EconWPA.
- R. Jason Faberman, 2003. "Job Flows and Establishment Characteristics: Variations Across U.S. Metropolitan Areas," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-609, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Neslihan Aydogan & Thomas P. Lyon, 2004. "Spatial Proximity and Complementarities in the Trading of Tacit Knowledge," Microeconomics 0404004, EconWPA.
- Marcus Berliant & Ping Wang, 2004. "Dynamic Urban Models: Agglomeration and Growth," Urban/Regional 0404006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:roc:ecavga:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Finocchiaro Castro Massimo, 2004. "Cultural Education and the Voluntary Provision of Cultural Goods: An Experimental Study," Experimental 0404002, EconWPA.