Report NEP-URE-2004-03-22This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ind:nipfwp:01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van Ham, Maarten & Büchel, Felix, 2004. "Unwilling or Unable? Spatial, Institutional and Socio-Economic Restrictions on Females' Labor Market Access," IZA Discussion Papers 1034, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Petra Pongracz, 2004. "Attracting Supermarkets to Underserved, Urban Markets - A Case Study in a Low-Income Neighborhood of Durham, North Carolina," NEURUS papers neurusp47, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Hiromi Nosaka, 2004. "The effects of land price on the quality of capital and maulti-factor productivity," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-21, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Evelien Hermans, 2004. "Environmental Justice in the East St. Louis area," NEURUS papers neurusp58, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Currie, Janet & Neidell, Matthew, 2004. "Air Pollution and Infant Health: What Can We Learn From California's Recent Experience?," IZA Discussion Papers 1056, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:ind:nipfwp:02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Borck, Rainald & Pflüger, Michael P., 2004. "Agglomeration and Tax Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 1033, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Magnac, Thierry & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2004. "The Dynamics of Local Employment in France," IZA Discussion Papers 1061, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Ehrenberg, Randy A. & Smith, Christopher L. & Zhang, Liang, 2004. "Why Do School District Budget Referenda Fail?," IZA Discussion Papers 1053, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Patrick Bayer & Stephen L. Ross & Giorgio Topa, 2004. "Place of Work and Place of Residence: Informal Hiring Networks and Labor Market Outcomes," Working papers 2004-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
- Item repec:ind:nipfwp:04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore