Report NEP-URE-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donald Boyd & Hamilton Lankford & Susanna Loeb, 2003. "The Draw of Home: How Teachers' Preferences for Proximity Disadvantage Urban Schools," NBER Working Papers 9953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse M. Shapiro, 2003. "Smart Cities: Explaining the Relationship between City Growth and Human Capital," Urban/Regional 0309001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2003. "Housing Collateral, Consumption Insurance and Risk Premia: An Empirical Perpective," NBER Working Papers 9959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart Capéau & André Decoster & Frederic Vermeulen, 2003. "Homeownership and the life cycle: an ordered logit approach," Public Economics Working Paper Series wplclog, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Fornahl, Dirk & Menzel, Max-Peter, 2003. "Co-Development Of Firm Foundings And Regional Clusters," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-284, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Erik T. Verhoef, 2003. "Speed-Flow Relations and Cost Functions for Congested Traffic: Theory and Empirical Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-064/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Oct 2003.
- Konstantin Styrin & Oleg Zamulin, 2003. "Estimating Price Rigidities in the Russian Real Estate Markets," Working Papers w0026, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Susanna Loeb & Bruce Fuller & Sharon Lynn Kagan & Bidemi Carrol & Judith Carroll, 2003. "Child Care in Poor Communities: Early Learning Effects of Type, Quality, and Stability," NBER Working Papers 9954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.