Report NEP-URE-2003-04-13This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew D. Eschtruth & Long C. Tran, 2001. "A Primer on Reverse Mortgages," Just the Facts jtf-3, Center for Retirement Research.
- Item repec:nei:wpsnir:75 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Ammermüller & Hans Heijke & Ludger Wößmann, 2003. "Schooling Quality in Eastern Europe: Educational Production During Transition," Kiel Working Papers 1154, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:nei:wpsnir:73 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniele Checchi & Tullio Jappelli, 2002. "School choice and quality," Departmental Working Papers 2002-28, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Rolf TRAEGER, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 03.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1152 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonah Rockoff, 2003. "The Impact of Individual Teachers on Student Achievement: Evidence from Panel Data," Public Economics 0304002, EconWPA.