Report NEP-URE-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Search Intensity, Cost of Living and Local Labour Markets in Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 3722, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Stephen L. Ross, 2003. "Racial Bias in Motor Vehicle Searches: Additional Theory and Evidence," Working papers 2003-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2003.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2002-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:466 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2002-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pahl, Ray & Spencer, Liz, 2003. "Personal communities: not simply families of 'fate or 'choice'," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Peralta, Susana & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2003. "Coordination of Capital Taxation Among Asymmetric Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.