Report NEP-UPT-2020-11-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-UPT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aase, Knut K., 2020. "Elements of economics of uncertainty and time with recursive utility," Discussion Papers 2020/13, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Sarah Bensalem & Nicolás Hernández Santibáñez & Nabil Kazi-Tani, 2022. "A Continuous-Time Model of Self-Protection," Working Papers hal-02974961, HAL.
- Daniel J. Benjamin & Mark Alan Fontana & Miles S. Kimball, 2020. "Reconsidering Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 28007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takahiko Kan, 2020. "Reinterpreting the General Rules of Morality and the Corruption of Moral Sentiments in The Theory of Moral Sentiments with an Evolutionary Game Model," TERG Discussion Papers 432, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Christopher Dobronyi & Christian Gouri'eroux, 2020. "Consumer Theory with Non-Parametric Taste Uncertainty and Individual Heterogeneity," Papers 2010.13937, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.
- Alex Dickson & Ian MacKenzie & Petros G Sekeris, 2020. "Rent dissipation in share contests," Working Papers 2014, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Carmine De Franco & Johann Nicolle & Huy^en Pham, 2020. "Discrete-time portfolio optimization under maximum drawdown constraint with partial information and deep learning resolution," Papers 2010.15779, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2020.
- Tobias Holmsgaard Larsen & Thomas Lundhede & Søren Bøye Olsen, 2020. "Assessing the value of surface water and groundwater quality improvements when time lags and outcome uncertainty exist: Results from a choice experiment survey across four different countries," IFRO Working Paper 2020/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau, 2020. "Age-related taxation of bequests in the presence of a dependency risk," Cahiers de recherche / Working Papers 2007, Chaire de recherche sur les enjeux économiques intergénérationnels / Research Chair in Intergenerational Economics.
- Gaurab Aryal & Eduardo Fajnzylber & Maria F. Gabrielli & Manuel Willington, 2020. "Auctioning Annuities," Papers 2011.02899, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2021.
- Ma, Sai & Zhang, Shaojun, 2020. "Housing Risk and the Cross-Section of Returns across Many Asset Classes," Working Paper Series 2020-08, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Daniele Giachini, 2020. "Selection in incomplete markets and the CAPM portfolio rule," LEM Papers Series 2020/29, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Agostino Capponi & Zhaoyu Zhang, 2020. "Risk Preferences and Efficiency of Household Portfolios," Papers 2010.13928, arXiv.org.
- Hang Bai & Lu Zhang, 2020. "Searching for the Equity Premium," NBER Working Papers 28001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becker, Christoph K. & Melkonyan, Tigran & Proto, Eugenio & Sofianos, Andis & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2020. "Reverse Bayesianism: Revising Beliefs in Light of Unforeseen Events," IZA Discussion Papers 13821, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2020. "Spatial Growth Theory: Optimality and Spatial Heterogeneity," DEOS Working Papers 2033, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Neslihan Uler, 2020. "The Impact of Taxes and Wasteful Government Spending on Giving," Working Papers 20-32, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Szymon Peszat & Dariusz Zawisza, 2020. "The investor problem based on the HJM model," Papers 2010.13915, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2021.
- Stephen L. Ross & Tingyu Zhou, 2020. "Documenting Loss Aversion using Evidence of Round Number Bias," Working papers 2020-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth, 2020. "Asymmetric information, strategic transfers, and the design of long-term care policies," TSE Working Papers 20-1156, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- YiLi Chien & Yi Wen, 2020. "Time-Inconsistent Optimal Quantity of Debt," Working Papers 2020-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 02 Sep 2021.