Report NEP-UPT-2020-01-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adnan Rebei, 2019. "Entropic Decision Making," Papers 2001.00122, arXiv.org.
- Harin, Alexander, 2019. "Behavioral sciences and auto-transformations. Introduction," MPRA Paper 97344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erhao Xie, 2019. "Monetary Payoff and Utility Function in Adaptive Learning Models," Staff Working Papers 19-50, Bank of Canada.
- Levon Barseghyan & Maura Coughlin & Francesca Molinari & Joshua C. Teitelbaum, 2019. "Heterogeneous Choice Sets and Preferences," CeMMAP working papers CWP37/19, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Marc Dubois & Stéphane Mussard, 2019. "Utility and income transfer principles: Interplay and incompatibility," Post-Print hal-02145100, HAL.
- De Donder, Philippe & Leroux, Marie-Louise, 2019. "Long Term Care Insurance with State-Dependent Preferences," TSE Working Papers 19-1061, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Claire Rimbaud & Marie Claire Villeval, 2019. "Embezzlement and guilt aversion," Post-Print halshs-02073561, HAL.
- Aditya Maheshwari & Traian Pirvu, 2019. "Portfolio Optimization under Correlation Constraint," Papers 1912.12521, arXiv.org.
- Bastani, Spencer & Giebe, Thomas & Gürtler, Oliver, 2019. "A general framework for studying contests," MPRA Paper 97363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Enke & Thomas Graeber, 2019. "Cognitive Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 7971, CESifo Group Munich.