Report NEP-UPT-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mira Frick & Ryota Iijima & Yves Le Yaouanq, 2019. "Boolean Representations of Preferences under Ambiguity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2180, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2019.
- John Duffy & Janet Hua Jiang & Huan Xie, "undated". "Experimental Asset Markets with An Indefinite Horizon," Working Papers 19005, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Oliver, Adam, 2018. "Your money and your life: risk attitudes over gains and losses," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88583, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Melvin Wong & Bilal Farooq, 2019. "Information processing constraints in travel behaviour modelling: A generative learning approach," Papers 1907.07036, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Egidijus Bikas & Vitalija Saponaitė, 2018. "Behavior of the Lithuanian investors at the period of economic growth," Post-Print hal-02121012, HAL.
- Laurence Carassus & Miklos Rasonyi, 2019. "From small markets to big markets," Papers 1907.05593, arXiv.org.
- Juan Pablo Rinc'on-Zapatero, 2019. "Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions to the Stochastic Bellman Equation with Unbounded Shock," Papers 1907.07343, arXiv.org.
- Victor H. Aguiar & Nail Kashaev, 2019. "Discrete Choice and Welfare Analysis with Unobserved Choice Sets," Papers 1907.04853, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Stark, Oded & Szczygielski, Krzysztof, 2019. "The likelihood of divorce and the riskiness of financial decisions," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 121, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Francisco Ilabaca & Greta Meggiorini & Fabio Milani, 2019. "Bounded Rationality, Monetary Policy, and Macroeconomic Stability," CESifo Working Paper Series 7706, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jianjun Miao, 2019. "Multivariate LQG Control under Rational Inattention in Continuous Time," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2019-06, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Nocco, Antonella & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Salto, Matteo, 2017. "Monopolistic competition and optimum product selection: why and how heterogeneity matters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83567, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Svend E. Hougaard Jensen & Thorsteinn Sigurdur Sveinsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2019. "Longevity, Retirement and Intra-Generational Equity," CESifo Working Paper Series 7704, CESifo Group Munich.