Report NEP-UPT-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-UPT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2019. "The new models of decision in risk: A review of the critical literature," MPRA Paper 92693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2019.
- Kevin Denny, 2019. "Upper Bounds on Risk Aversion under Mean-variance Utility," Working Papers 201902, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Luigi Butera & Robert Metcalfe & William Morrison & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2019. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Shame and Pride," NBER Working Papers 25637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2018. "Using multiple reference levels in Multi-Criteria Decision aid: The Generalized-Additive Independence model and the Choquet integral approaches," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-02043265, HAL.
- Matthew Ryan, 2019. "Generalised Random Categorisation Rules," Working Papers 2019-03, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Daniel E. Chavez & Marco A. Palma & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr., 2019. "When Does Real Become Consequential in Non-hypothetical Choice Experiments?," Working Papers 20190306-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Herrmann & Richard Jong-A-Pin & Lambert Schoonbeek, 2019. "A prospect-theory model of voter turnout," CESifo Working Paper Series 7541, CESifo.
- Le Van, Cuong & Pham, Ngoc-Sang, 2019. "Demand and equilibrium with inferior and Giffen behaviors," MPRA Paper 92709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2019. "Risk aversion, patience and intelligence: evidence based on macro data," CESifo Working Paper Series 7546, CESifo.
- Baumann, L., 2019. "Demand Cycles and Heterogeneous Conformity Preferences," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1922, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas Bernhardt & Catherine Donnelly, 2019. "Modern tontine with bequest: innovation in pooled annuity products," Papers 1903.05990, arXiv.org.
- M. Meleddu & M. Pulina & G. Solinas & S. Capecchi, 2019. "Mixture models for consumers' preferences in healthcare," Working Paper CRENoS 201901, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Christophe Muller, 2019. "Social Shock Sharing and Stochastic Dominance," AMSE Working Papers 1903, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Aloisio Araujo & Juan Pablo Gamay & Rodrigo Novinskiz & Mario R. Pascoa, 2019. "Endogenous Discounting, Wariness, and Effcient Capital Taxation," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0619, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Troug, Haytem, 2019. "The Heterogeneity Among Commodity-Rich Economies: Beyond the Prices of Commodities," MPRA Paper 92599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brühl, Volker & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2019. "Eine Open Banking Plattform für Deutschland: Eine zukunftsorientierte Alternative zu einer Fusion Deutsche Bank/Commerzbank," SAFE Policy Letters 72, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Mario R. Pascoa & Abdelkrim Seghir, 2019. "Recourse Loans and Ponzi Schemes," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0719, School of Economics, University of Surrey.