Report NEP-UPT-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guerrero-Baena, Maria Dolores & Villanueva, Anastasio J. & Gómez-Limóna, José A. & Glenk, Klaus, 2018. "Willingness to pay for improved irrigation water supply reliability: An approach based on probability density functions," 166th Seminar, August 30-31, 2018, Galway, West of Ireland 276193, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Hammond, Peter J. & Stern, Nicholas, 2018. "Should We Discount the Welfare of Future Generations? Ramsey and Suppes versus Koopmans and Arrow," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1174, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rick van der Ploeg & Armon Rezai, 2017. "The Agnostic's Response to Climate Deniers: Price Carbon!," OxCarre Working Papers 202, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Julia Eisenberg & Paul Kruhner, 2018. "Suboptimal Control of Dividends under Exponential Utility," Papers 1809.01983, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- SCHOPOHL Simon,, 2018. "Communicaiton games with optional verification," CORE Discussion Papers 2018013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Hammond, Peter J & Stern, Nicholas, 2018. "Should We Discount the Welfare of Future Generations? Ramsey and Suppes versus Koopmans and Arrow," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 43, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- DEHEZ Pierre, & GINSBURGH Victor,, 2018. "Approval voting and Shapley ranking," CORE Discussion Papers 2018012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alexander Plum, 2018. "Stochastic Expected Utility for Binary Choice: New Representations," Working Papers 2018-08 JEL Classificatio, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Gill, Andrej & Hett, Florian & Tischer, Johannes, 2018. "Measuring time inconsistency using financial transaction data," SAFE White Paper Series 55, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- KLIMAVICIUTE Justina, & PESTIEAU Pierre, & SCHOENMAECKERS Jérôme,, 2018. "Altruism and long-term care insurance," CORE Discussion Papers 2018017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- REN, Yanjun & CASTRO CAMPOS, Bente & LOY, Jens-Peter & BROSIG, Stephan, 2018. "Low-Income And Overweight In China: Evidence From A Life-Course Utility Model," 58th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 12-14, 2018 275891, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Hang Wu, 2018. "A non-game-theoretic approach to bidding in first-price and all-pay auctions," School of Economics Working Papers 2018-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Peter Bank & Yan Dolinsky, 2018. "Continuous-time Duality for Super-replication with Transient Price Impact," Papers 1808.09807, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Ton S. van den Bremer & Rick van der Ploeg, 2018. "Pricing Carbon Under Economic and Climatic Risks: Leading-Order Results from Asymptotic Analysis," OxCarre Working Papers 203, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bobkova, Nina, 2017. "Asymmetric Budget Constraints in a First Price Auction," MPRA Paper 88628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2018.