Report NEP-UPT-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2017. "The Welfare Implications of Unobserved Heterogeneity," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n21, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Paul Ryan & Clare Branigan, 2017. "Are women more risk averse than men:? Evidence from a residential real estate bubble," ERES eres2017_23, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Devlin, N. & Shah, K.K & Buckingham, K., 2017. "What is the Normative Basis for Selecting the Measure of 'Average' Preferences for Use in Social Choices?," Research Papers 001798, Office of Health Economics.
- Bartram, Sohnke M. & Brown, Gregory W. & Stulz, Rene M., 2018. "Why Has Idiosyncratic Risk Been Historically Low in Recent Years?," Working Paper Series 2018-02, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Jacek Kotlowski, 2018. "The non-linear nature of country risk and its implications for DSGE models," Working Papers 2018-035, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Cubi-Molla, P. & Shah, K.K & Garside, J. & Herdman, M. & Devlin, N., 2017. "Age and Utilities: Issues for HTA," Research Papers 001830, Office of Health Economics.
- Devlin, N. & Shah, K. & Mulhern, B. & Pantiri, K. & van Hout, B., 2017. "A New Valuation Method: Directly Eliciting Personal Utility Functions," Research Papers 001885, Office of Health Economics.
- Levon Avanesyan & Mykhaylo Shkolnikov & Ronnie Sircar, 2018. "Construction of Forward Performance Processes in Stochastic Factor Models and an Extension of Widder's Theorem," Papers 1805.04535, arXiv.org.
- Irenaeus Wolff & Dominik Bauer, 2018. "Elusive Beliefs: Why Uncertainty Leads to Stochastic Choice and Errors," TWI Research Paper Series 111, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Merkel, Anna & Lohse, Johannes, 2018. "Is fairness intuitive? An experiment accounting for subjective utility differences under time pressure," Working Papers 0647, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Alex Chernoff & Andrea Craig, 2018. "Housing Price Network Effects from Public Transit Investment: Evidence from Vancouver," Staff Working Papers 18-18, Bank of Canada.
- Calleja, Pedro & Llerena, Francesc & Sudhölter, Peter, 2018. "Monotonicity and weighted prenucleoli: A characterization without consistency," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2018, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Petr Musil & Michaela Jirková, 2018. "Analysis Of Estimated Equivalence Scales Based On Different Approaches In The Czech Republic," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7508411, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Gu, Jiaying & Luo, Yao, 2018. "Sufficient Statistics for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Structural Dynamic Logit Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 12930, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hayen, Arthur & Klein, Tobias & Salm, Martin, 2018. "Does the framing of patient cost-sharing incentives matter? The effects of deductibles vs. no-claim refunds," CEPR Discussion Papers 12908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yao Luo, 2018. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Auctions under Restricted Stochastic Dominance," Working Papers tecipa-606, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.