Report NEP-UPT-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abraham Neyman, 2018. "Additive valuations of streams of payoffs that obey the time-value of money principle: characterization and robust optimization," Discussion Paper Series dp718, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Yilong Xu & Xiaogeng Xu & Steven Tucker, 2018. "Ambiguity Attitudes in the Loss Domain: Decisions for Self versus Others," Working Papers in Economics 18/07, University of Waikato.
- Suen, Richard M. H., 2018. "Standard Risk Aversion and Efficient Risk Sharing," MPRA Paper 86499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shuenn-Jyi Sheu & Li-Hsien Sun & Zheng Zhang, 2018. "Portfolio Optimization with Delay Factor Models," Papers 1805.01118, arXiv.org.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Peri & Walter Steingress, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," Staff Working Papers 18-19, Bank of Canada.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Jiaying Gu & Yao Luo, 2018. "Sufficient Statistics for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Structural Dynamic Logit Models," Papers 1805.04048, arXiv.org.
- Christoph Aymanns & Jakob Foerster & Co-Pierre Georg, 2017. "Fake News in Social Networks," Working Papers on Finance 1804, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Marianne Zandersen & Uzma Aslam & Ioannis Angelidis & Thomas Becker & Wiktor Budziński & Katarzyna Zagórska, 2018. "Recreational Value of the Baltic Sea: a Spatially Explicit Site Choice Model Accounting for Environmental Conditions," Working Papers 2018-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.