Report NEP-UPT-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sujoy Mukerji & Ian Jewitt, 2017. "Ordering Ambiguous Acts," Working Papers 828, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff & Kyoungwon Seo, 2017. "Symmetry Axioms and Perceived Ambiguity," Working Papers 829, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Matthew Polisson & John K.-H. Quah & Ludovic Renou, 2017. "Revealed preferences over risk and uncertainty," Working Papers 822, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Sunde, Uwe, 2018. "On the Relationship Between Cognitive Ability and Risk Preference," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 76, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig, 2018. "Optimal Taxes on Capital in the OLG Model with Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Income Risk," NBER Working Papers 24335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bihary, Zsolt & Dömötör, Barbara, 2018. "How do manager incentives influence corporate hedging?," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2018/01, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Julie Moschion & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2017. "The Welfare Implications of Addictive Substances: A Longitudinal Study of Life Satisfaction of Drug Users," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n32, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Frank Huettner, & Tamer Boyaci, & Yalcin Akcay, 2016. "Consumer choice under limited attention when alternatives have different information costs," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-16-04_R2, ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 28 Feb 2018.
- Géraldine Bocquého & Marc Deschamps & Jenny Helstroffer & Majlinda Joxhe, 2018. "Risk and Refugee Migration," CREA Discussion Paper Series 18-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Nicolas Baradel & Bruno Bouchard & David Evangelista & Othmane Mounjid, 2018. "Optimal inventory management and order book modeling," Papers 1802.08135, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2018. "Exchange Rate Misalignment, Capital Flows, and Optimal Monetary Policy Trade-off," Discussion Papers 1806, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Pradeep Dubey, 2018. "Intuitive Solutions in Game Representations: The Shapley Value Revisited," Department of Economics Working Papers 18-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Bellia, Mario & Girardi, Giulio & Panzica, Roberto & Pelizzon, Loriana & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2019. "The demand for central clearing: To clear or not to clear, that is the question," SAFE Working Paper Series 193, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Daniel Schwartz & Elizabeth A. Keenan & Alex Imas & Ayelet Gneezy, 2017. "Opting-in to Prosocial Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 6840, CESifo.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2018. "Decision Sciences, Economics, Finance, Business, Computing, and Big Data: Connections," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-024/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hevia, Constantino & Petrella, Ivan & Sola, Martin, 2018. "Risk Premia and Seasonality in Commodity Futures," EMF Research Papers 18, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.