Report NEP-UPT-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- In Do Hwang, 2017. "Behavioral Aspects of Household Portfolio Choice: Effects of Loss Aversion on Life Insurance Uptake and Savings," Working Papers 2017-8, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Harin, Alexander, 2018. "Forbidden zones for the expectation of a random variable. New version 1," MPRA Paper 84248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikl'os R'asonyi & Andrea Meireles-Rodrigues, 2018. "On Utility Maximisation Under Model Uncertainty in Discrete-Time Markets," Papers 1801.06860, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Anne Corcos & François Pannequin & Claude Montmarquette,, 2017. "Measuring individual risk-attitudes: an experimental comparison between Holt & Laury measure and an insurance-choices-based procedure," Working Papers 2017-79, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Cason, Timothy & Masters, William & Sheremeta, Roman, 2018. "Winner-Take-All and Proportional-Prize Contests: Theory and Experimental Results," MPRA Paper 84246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2018. "Hyperbolic discounting can be good for your health," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 335, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Levine, Sheen S. & Reypens, Charlotte, 2016. "Small Differences in Experience Bring Large Differences in Performance," MPRA Paper 82858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasuhiro Sakai, 2018. "On the Economics of Risk and Uncertainty: A Historical Perspective," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 28, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Jean Baccelli, 2018. "Risk Attitudes in Axiomatic Decision Theory: a Conceptual Perspective," Post-Print hal-01620886, HAL.
- Landier, Augustin & Ma, Yueran & Thesmar, David, 2017. "New Experimental Evidence on Expectations Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dorian Jullien, 2018.
"Under Risk, Over Time, Regarding Other People: Language and Rationality Within Three Dimensions
[Face au risque, dans le temps, par rapport aux autres : langage et rationalité dans trois dimensions," Post-Print halshs-01651042, HAL.
- Olivier Gossner & Christoph Kuzmics, 2017. "Preferences under ignorance," Working Papers 2017-52, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Steiner, Jakub, 2017. "On Second Thoughts, Selective Memory, and Resulting Behavioral Biases," CEPR Discussion Papers 12546, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gordon M. Myers, 2018. "Responsibility Center Budgeting as a Mechanism to Deal with Academic Moral Hazard," Discussion Papers dp18-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Richard T. Carson & Mikołaj Czajkowski, 2018. "A New Baseline Model for Estimating Willingness to Pay from Discrete Choice Models," Working Papers 2018-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Frédéric Gavrel & Thérèse Rebière, 2017. "On the Equilibrium and Welfare Consequences of Getting Ahead of the Smiths," Post-Print halshs-01242504, HAL.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2018. "Normality of Demand in a Two-Goods Setting," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/262694, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- François Cochard & Alexandre Flage & Grolleau Gilles & Sutan Angela, 2018. "Are individuals more generous in loss contexts?," Working Papers 2018-02, CRESE.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2017. "Analysis of Reciprocity and Substitution Theorems, and Slutsky Equation," MPRA Paper 82938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2017.